Properties in Surrey
Properties for sale
- Premier Road a short distance from village centre
- Immaculately presented with 5 double bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
- Stunning kitchen and dining conservatory
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom & shower
- Garage and parking for several cars
Situated in one of Hamptons premier roads just a short distance from the village centre shops, excellent schools, station and Carlisle Park. An immaculately presented and individual detached family...
- 3 bedroom detached property on 220' x 37' plot
- premier location opposite Carlisle Park
- easy reach excellent state/private schools station and shops including Waitrose
- potential to refurbish and extend/redevelopment of the site (STPP)
- downstairs bathroom and separate w.c.
- two reception rooms
- original fireplaces and floor tiles
- 4 car drive plus garage and 130ft garden
EXCELLENT REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY (STPP) This 'Dutch barn' style detached house is situated in a sought after road on a 220ft x 37ft west backing plot. Easy reach of the village shops, station, ...
- cul de sac location just off Hampton Village Green
- deceptively spacious semi detached property
- 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- gas central heating (new boiler in 2017) and double glazing
- stunning kitchen (fitted in 2017) with range of built in appliances
- large open plan Living/Dining room with wood burning stove
- well screen 40ft rear garden
- own drive for parking
Situated in a cul de sac location just off Hampton village Green in the heart of the village close to all amenities including station, shops, schools etc. A deceptively spacious 1997 built 3 bedro...
- cul de sac location
- short distance of River Thames, excellent schools
- well presented and extended 1930's semi detached family house
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- central heating and double glazing
- woodblock flooring
- Living Room with open fireplace, interconnecting Dining Room
- family room
- kitchen/breakfast room
- own drive for 2 cars
- 65ft rear garden
Situated in a highly sought after cul de sac location within a short distance of the River Thames, excellent local schools, station, shops and Sunbury Park, a well presented and extended 4 bedroom ...
- forming part of a popular development
- 1980's built detached family house
- spacious living/dining room
- downstairs cloakroom/w.c.
- 'oak' style kitchen/breakfast room
- utility room
- 3 bedrooms (master with en suite shower room)
- family bathroom
- own drive to garage
- 70ft south west facing rear garden
- NO CHAIN
Forming part of a popular development close to local shops, bus services, schools etc. and within easy reach of the station. A well maintained 1980's built 3 bedroom detached family house with gas...
- Sought after residential area overlooking sports fields
- 1920's built semi-detached character property
- Garage and own drive
- 3 double bedrooms
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Good size kitchen & adjoining utility area
- Scope to extend (stpp)
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- NO CHAIN
- TOTAL FLOOR AREA OF OVER 1600 SQUARE FEET
Featuring a total floor area of over 1600 square feet together with a 110ft south west backing garden, a substantial 1920's 3 double bedroom semi detached character property with garage and own dri...
- sought after semi rural 'private road'
- 1920's built detached bungalow on south facing plot
- 3 bedrooms
- garden aspect Living Room
- Dining Room/bedroom 3
- large kitchen and utility room (new gas fired combination boiler)
- garage and own drive
- NO CHAIN
- This property requires full modernisation
Situated in a sought after 'semi rural' private road location within easy reach of local amenities etc. and under a mile from Hampton Station, a rare opportunity to purchase a 1920's built 3 bedroo...
- popular side road location
- 1930's built end of terrace family house
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 bedrooms
- garden aspect kitchen
- bathroom and separate w.c.
- 50ft west backing rear garden
- NO CHAIN
- (Scope to extend plus provide off street parking (STPP)
Situated in a side road location in this popular residential area within easy reach of local shops, station, schools, parks etc., a 1930's built 3 bedroom end of terrace family house offering excel...
- Delightful position adjacent to open land
- Easy reach of local amenities
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with Juliette balcony and en suite shower room
- Private parking for 2 cars
Situated in a delightful semi rural position adjacent to open land and within easy reach of local amenities, a beautifully presented 3 bedroom 2 bathroom semi detached family house built around 7 y...
- popular road overlooking Hampton Common
- beautifully presented semi detached property
- 2 large double bedrooms
- gas central heating, double glazing and wood strip flooring
- spacious 'L' shaped Living/ Dining Room
- modern well equipped kitchen
- large loft with scope to extend (STPP)
- garage in nearby block
- 40ft rear garden
- NO CHAIN
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in a popular road overlooking Hampton Common and within easy reach of local shops including Sainsburys, bus services, schools etc. A beautifully presented semi detached property offering ...
How much is your property worth?If you have a property like this and want to know what it's worth, get in touch! Request Valuation